Props in the Shot

Reaction score
Anyone else having the issue off getting their props in the shot on videos and stills. This especially happens when shooting video and flying forward, which I guess makes sense but it seem pretty significant most of the time. Of course I have the camera completely level, not tilted down at all.

Any suggestions?

I often shoot flying BACKWARD at a high rate of speed, then reverse the video to get an approach shot at the same level.

yep..it is known with the plus..i have gotten use to it and actually kind of like it. :oops:

You can point pretty much all the way up if you fly slow, otherwise tilt down a little. Flying backwards can look cool too even without reversing the clip.

I record in 1440 with H3B. Then crop. No props. 1080 and 1080 super view will show props every time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tizzl10 said:
yep..it is known with the plus..i have gotten use to it and actually kind of like it. :oops:

Agree with you mate, I like it as it shows where the footage is coming from gives it a sort of dynamic and quirky feel.

Its in with me !

;)

I feel like that with shadows. I like to keep them in. Gives it a sense of perspective.
I tend to fly sideways at speed and not got any props in my shots yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try video in 1080p Narrow FOV. This is the ONLY WAY TO GET THE NARROW FOV, and the best way to avoid props in the video, especially if it is windy.

RedRyderMedia said:
Try video in 1080p Narrow FOV. This is the ONLY WAY TO GET THE NARROW FOV, and the best way to avoid props in the video, especially if it is windy.

nooooooo go with the props dood !...you will grow to love them :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1