Props in shoot

Reaction score
Is it normal for the props to be in the video when the camera/gimbal is facing as high as it can?ive only noticed it on the last 2 flights and also sometimes the landing gear gets in the shot

Are u sure. What would be the point of filming then to have it ruined by props.i see a lot of people filming while moving and don't have it

Are u sure. What would be the point of filming then to have it ruined by props.i see a lot of people filming while moving and don't have it
Yes completely normal just slightly angle your gimbal down to not get the props in the shot

I am positive. If you're flying full stick, there are props in the shot, especially if your camera is pointing straight ahead. You don't see props in other videos because either they get cropped out in post, the camera is angled slightly down, or the bird was flying backwards...

Reactions: phantom13flyer
Also your props will be in the shot when you are directly into the wind as the quad will be countering it by adding forward speed. Spin 180 degrees around and the props will be high and out of the shot.

That's another reason some folks fly backwards.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: phantom13flyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic