Props from p2?

Reaction score
Ive heard and seen that people put phantom 2 vosion props on their dji phantom 1 to give it more boost ...does it work ? And will it be too hard on the motors

Motors will be fine IMO. The main difference will be how it handles depending on payload. Using big props, the heavier it is, the more “normal” mine tends to fly.

No camera/gimbal and single battery the big props make my bird kinda twitchy. It flies ok and doesn’t lose control but I notice the controls simply feel different.

There are actually 3 different props from dji that will fit your P1. 9443 and 9450 metal hub and 9450 composite hub. The 9443s will give you some added lift and extra flight time. The 9450s will give a lot of added lift but no increase in flight time. The composite hub 9450s do the exact same job as the metal hub props, for half the price. These are used in the P3 and other newer dji platforms like the e310, but will work just fine on your Phantom 1 (that is, of course, if you have the P1 with self-tightening props).

So i got the 9450s and my phantom won't even fly correctly. Can't even take it up. Any ideas ? Adjust the gains, but to what ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20