Props crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guys in here are like 3 times my age but unfortunatelly, they act like children.. Get over it friend.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

i can imagine how much interesting is your life to sit all day in this threat trying to harass me :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've smashed into a shrub, small tree and the side of my house. I'm still using those props. They seem fine, just scuffed. I've done dozens of flights since.

Actually guys, today my phantom while on ground but with armed motors leaned off and touched the ground resulted the props got a little scratch. I know it's probably nothing but i wanted to ask you, when it's not okay to flight and you should replace your props? Take a look at the photos.View attachment 41928 View attachment 41929 View attachment 41930

Reactions: ninosnicolaou
Mine 2 props were dented after crashed 25ft from top of a tree, after the fourth p3p crashed 2 new props were also hit a wooden wall. I tried flying my p3p with a broken open arms with a damage props. still flew solid but what I notice slight signal lost or static alredy from my apps like if I fly a 100yrds far or high. The one thing I was surprised is when it was diagnos by the DJI hk. the only thing they do is change the P3p body and the RC but not the props because its still in good shape? Right now i`m still using it , probably nothing to worry then if it can fly well??

Reactions: ninosnicolaou
Well Nino it's like watching a car wreck. We shouldn't look, but we do. In case you are wondering, you are the car wreck and we are watching with anticipation.

It's just a matter of time and I have to watch. Time is not an issue, it's the humor I find in your ignorant responses that gives me a kick.

Like many in here said, $10 prop or $1500 bird. But what they have forgotten is to you it's just a $10 prop cause Grammy paid for the bird. So your sense of value is all off. I hope you learn from this exchange that you are extremely fortunate to have free money that most of us have to work for.

I just wish we could be there when it fails and say "I told ya so". Now run off to Grammy for another $1500.

Reactions: Jay H
56772666.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair