props ajustement

Reaction score
i try to configure DJI NAZAM Assistant software for 9047 carbon props. in my last topic i have got a good reply... i try , and try again... i decide to check in internet,I found someone who had adjusted like this :
pitch-190
roll-190
yaw-150
vertical-150
att pitch-70
roll-70
i try its not to bad but, the phantom react i little bit like if GPS was OFF , drift over 40feets, make 10feets round when i dont touch at anything.... I need to ajust witch of the configuration ?
THANKS ....
sorry for my English ...im french ..but you can help me anyway :) lol

Do NOT touch the Attitude GAIN setting (keep them as default values) because it will effect your stick command sensitivity.

You need to adjust only the BASIC GAIN. How?
In the GAIN tab of the Basic section of the Assistant:
Set ALL remote adjust from INH to X1.
Use a small screw driver to turn the TOP pot on the back of your Phantom TX and see if the % changes.
The pot can only be turned 180 degree, so in the middle position the GAIN should be around 150%.
Leave the setting in the middle and go fly and see how this works out.
Land your Phantom and turn the pot 45 degree to either direction and test fly again.
Now try it with different directions until you come to a point where it fly (hover) best.
Do not touch the pot, connect to your computer and check what % GAIN for that position.
You can now set the first 3 (pitch, roll & yaw) to those numbers. and set to INH as before.
Next only the Vertical will be set by the screw driver which you can repeat the steps above.

We can use the gadget below for "in flight" setting so no screw driver needed.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/1082710/ ... Box-search

Also read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=873&p=6526#p6526

However you said,"drift over 40feets, make 10feets round when i dont touch at anything.... I need to ajust witch of the configuration ? ".

This may be something else, like too early in the very first flight or not enough satellites locked in.

Good luck,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4