Proposed new rules for EU

Reaction score
Yes I know we in the UK are leaving the EU, but their rules will be adopted in the UK, this video is long but informative, and we in the UK should respond.~ It would decimate the UK drone industry/Hobby, if enacted.

Theres already a large thread on this, i dont think we will be the only Country leaving the EU either, theyre destroying Europe with stupid policies, hopefully it will all fall to bits before long and we can all go back to sane policies.

Bad thing with lawmakers is they write laws to become historically known for something. At some point, there will be so many laws that it becomes a police state, along with more police needed to control all the new laws too. Many are redundant anyway as some older law is already in place, just they need to refine it more which then makes it gray too and a judge cannot figure it out.

I got a kick out of a miner recently telling me they actually had federal bat police inspecting for the safety of bats at their mine. They need to seal up some canyon wall holes as the bat cop didn't like the area and feared it might hurt them somehow, that or a citation. So now they hire some highly paid Phd's with some biology or animal husbandry background to become well paid bat cops. Last fishing derby I went to had so many sundry law enforcement officers at city, state, county, and federal levels it scared the fish off. Even had Coast Guard boat on inland waters which puzzled us. Likely they were enjoying the lake and getting paid overtime to do so on their police jet skis and ATV's inquiring about licenses, drinking (ABC was present.), firearms (ATF too.), etc. too. Federal drone policing jobs opening anywhere?

Well its like this, if the fat cats decide to implement these new rules I'll be wanting my hard earned money back that I spent on my drone. Item is not fit for intened purpose and I think legally we all could use our rights here. Its an absolute disgusting idea that they could do this to our hobby.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj