Propellor for the fc40

Reaction score
Hi all bit of help with the propellers please. I have just bought my first drone fc40 and it is in immaculate condition apart from the propellers being a bit worn. The code is 9450 should I buy from eBay or does anyone know where else I can buy??? Also what are the differences between the 9450 and the thinner smaller propellers thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi all bit of help with the propellers please. I have just bought my first drone fc40 and it is in immaculate condition apart from the propellers being a bit worn. The code is 9450 should I buy from eBay or does anyone know where else I can buy??? Also what are the differences between the 9450 and the thinner smaller propellers thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hey Scott, congrats on the FC40, I'm sure you'll have a blast with it. As for the props, Ebay or Amazon are both excellent places to buy from, especially considering their easy return policies. Someone did a good thing equipping the bird with 9450s. Be sure that you get genuine DJI 9450s as replacements. Some of the knock-off brands are inferior quality. The 9450s will give you increased thrust and about 2 minutes longer flight time as compared to some of the other models. Of course, all that depends on how the rest of the bird is rigged out and your all up weight at takeoff.

So have fun and visit often. There are a lot of guys here eager to share their expertise and offer advice on flying and accessories. Fly safe...

Reactions: René Wilhelm
Thanks rebelyellNC
Have seen a few props on eBay and I only have a basic set up I.e stock camera that's it for now. Had a little flight this morning and wow brilliant piece of kit it does wobble a bit but I think that's due to the 9450's being slightly damaged. Thanks for the advice mate and I will be a a regular member as I'm sure I will be here for ideas and tips as well as good advice. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I replaced the the original 8" propeller to Phantom 3 - 9" props.....see the result on the You Tube video link!

This has to be my favourite thing to do weather permitting. Flying the FC40 and watching it fly effortlessly is giving me a huge buzz. Best £185 I've ever spent

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got my from Amazon... Just watch for reviews and seller ratings to be sure you got original DJI propellers, while some deals can save you some ££ the quality can become an issue!

They sell them at best buy now too for like $7 per pair

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl