propellers guard problem

Reaction score
Hello everybody.I have bought today the Phantom 4 propellers guards (photo) ,but unfortunately these guards are incompatible with my Phantom 4 pro.I want to ask if anyone has the same issue with me and if yes any suggestions to fit them on the bird?Thank you.

Attachments

• 2017-02-07.png
    2017-02-07.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 384
BMW motorcycles and phantom drones always top combination
I have the P4P and an F800GT. Just did my first ride 'n fly this past Sunday. That was a great day.

Re: your OP, I have ordered a set of prop guards from DJI which are on back order. I think that might be because they are working on a different design than the P4. Just a guess on my part.

Reactions: Rocher Bros
Hello everybody.I have bought today the Phantom 4 propellers guards (photo) ,but unfortunately these guards are incompatible with my Phantom 4 pro.I want to ask if anyone has the same issue with me and if yes any suggestions to fit them on the bird?Thank you.

Take this as a sign from god and return the prop guards, and save your money. You don't need prop guards. All they are good for is added weight and drag on your drone.

You don't need prop guards. All they are good for is added weight and drag on your drone.

Respectfully disagree. Prop guards are useful for added protection when flying in tight spaces when in low light or without sufficient GPS coverage. Outside of those conditions I agree with your statement.

I don't have the P4P yet, but I do have the P4. When I first got the prop guards I thought they didn't fit. But then I pushed out the little clear plastic pieces at the very tip of the arms, the guards fit perfect. Is the P4P different?

I finally did some modifications on the guards and now they fit just fine...I agree with all you guys I need them just in all case of flying indoors for extra security vs walls doors and windows, not for outdoors!Thank you all for your answers have good and easy flights!

Drone world has the right ones for the P4P for 49.95 Amazon has the same ones painted red & White for 19.95 Amazon look for SKYREAT Snap on/off prop guards. I hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20