Propeller, time to change

Reaction score
Hi guys and not, thanks in advance....after how many hour I will need to change my phantom 4 pro propeller? Think all the dji app or the drone?
Now I have about 150 times of flight and 35 hour to flight.
Ciao :)

There is no lifespan for a prop. It could last for one flight, dozens of flights, or hundreds of flights.

Carefully inspect your props for damage prior to every flight. Look for things like nicks on the edges of the prop, wear inside the hub, and cracks around the hub area. Change each prop as soon as you notice any damage.

Reactions: AllDubyas
If a prop gives you any indication that something is wrong such as not tightening when you do your preflight, get rid of it!

If a prop gives you any indication that something is wrong such as not tightening when you do your preflight, get rid of it!

yours are fine words ... but I was wondering, not having suffered blows and no visible damage, they can resist... hour? Year?

I have some in service now on a P2 for over 2.5 years. They've never touched anything but air.

Hi guys and not, thanks in advance....after how many hour I will need to change my phantom 4 pro propeller? Think all the dji app or the drone?
Now I have about 150 times of flight and 35 hour to flight.
Ciao :)

Please note props are very critical parts of the drone for its safe flying and they are cheap. Use them as long as you don't see any damage or any looseness during mounting. Change them if you have any doubt of any kind.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The manual states to change them every 500 flights...I think!

Download it and have a read, some good stuff in there.. :)

Last edited:
who does alone, get the best! I did some research," dji "says the drone alerts when it's time to change propellers. (I'm Very skeptical, but if the drone via imu detects imbalance, this is more than possible!) ....
On healty drone. com, you can control the drift, which in the absence of wind, helps you understand the imbalance and its possible replacement.
Thanks to all of them the same, and in the words of a colleague discussion, a good visual controlled propellers, will always be the greatest.

I found my Owner's Manual online BEFORE I bought the drone. Just Google model and User's Manual; i.e., Phantom 4 Owner's Manual -- and print it!

I found my Owner's Manual online BEFORE I bought the drone. Just Google model and User's Manual; i.e., Phantom 4 Owner's Manual -- and print it!
Oooo my good! Do not exist exist a phantom manual of propeller! Hahahah
Dont write for write.
Hahaha

Dji says when is the time to change our propeller, the drone, will notice our

Check list? ... ooyesss! Example of my check list:
1 have phantom.... ok
2 have remote... ok
3 have charge all before?!? , yes ...ok
4 propeller, present... ok

Ready to flight!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member