Propeller Issues

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Standard has about 5 minutes of flight time. Intermittently and randomly one of the propellers spin at different speeds compared to the other three causing the drone to flip over during lift off. Additionally I have noticed that some of the propellers increase speed when sitting on the ground causing the drone to try and take off. Had it to a DJI dealer who had it for a few weeks and said there was nothing wrong. When I got home and tried it same thing happened. Any ideas of what might be wrong.

They will spin at different speeds if the ground is not level or if the IMU needs calibrating .

What happens if you remove the propellers and start it up at home on a flat level surface?

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

My Phantom 3 Standard has about 5 minutes of flight time. Intermittently and randomly one of the propellers spin at different speeds compared to the other three causing the drone to flip over during lift off. Additionally I have noticed that some of the propellers increase speed when sitting on the ground causing the drone to try and take off. Had it to a DJI dealer who had it for a few weeks and said there was nothing wrong. When I got home and tried it same thing happened. Any ideas of what might be wrong.
Are you taking off on a incline causing the motors to compensate?

Sent from my VS987 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Were you always in the same location? The reason I ask is maybe it's some kind of interference.

Sent from my XT1650 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I have a Mavic and I do not see the problem with it. I am at an elevation of 5200 feet. I took it in for repair and they told me they could not find the problem. The elevation there was about 700 feet.

I have the same problem my motors alternate one speeds up one slows down so I looked at videos of others and seen other drones do the same, auto takeoff is fine but if I take off manual it seems unbalanced

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav