Prop won't lock on ??

Reaction score
Brand new right out of the box. ONE of the Black props will not turn at all to lock on. You get 4 so I tried another one and it locked on easy.

Anybody else ever have this happen ? Is there an easy fix ?

I haven't studied under a magnifying glass but it appears the same as the others. I did try it on the other post, no go.

Looks clean, I can't see anything that would stop I from locking. Parts number matches the other Black props.

I'm stumped !

OMG! That's crazy! One of my black marked props won't go on either! P4P brand new from Best Buy.

For sure you're not the only one. No clear plastic on mine either I make sure of that. I push down and turn and it only turns about half the distance it should to lock in place. It's no big deal since I have the spare but still sort of strange that you have the same exact issue.

Yours sounds like it's the same as mine.

If I turned real hard I might be able to get it to lock, but it's only plastic and the others lock on so easy I don't want to take a chance.

Just bought mine. Same issue, one prop mounting won’t accept a propeller. Did anyone resolve?

OK, I had that same thing, but had spares, so I just used a little force, not a LOT and it clicked past, after that it works fine. Maybe a small burr on the plastic?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj