Prop removal tool

And why do you think its not necessary ?

I usually need it to get my props loose after hours of running.

I always remove them by holding the motor with no problem. They are never so tight so to need the tool.

How often do you take them off? I removed one that had about 40 flights on it as it appeared to have a split starting and I tried it by grabbing the motor and it would not budge so had to use the tool.

But my props never come off unless they need replaced.

That's it. I remove them after each flight because I store the bird in a case that don't accommodate the props. So will maintain it handy now that know may need it.

That probably makes a difference. I fly from our acreage and make many flights without removing them. Some of my flights are reaching 4 miles each too.

So they probably get vibrated tight :D

Us oldtimers, you know, have arthritis and stuff... so the tool, while probably not absolutely necessary, does make it a far more enjoyable experience. ;)

rrmccabe said:
That probably makes a difference. I fly from our acreage and make many flights without removing them. Some of my flights are reaching 4 miles each too.

So they probably get vibrated tight :D
Maybe will need it as soon as get more batteries. :)

ProfessorStein said:
Us oldtimers, you know, have arthritis and stuff... so the tool, while probably not absolutely necessary, does make it a far more enjoyable experience. ;)
That's true. No one know that some day the bare hands won't suffice. ;)

Bump into something and you may discover the prop(s) get very tight. But then, it is best not to bump into anything. ;)

Reactions: kenjancef
Why does Apple include stickers in every one of their boxes? Man... I hate free stuff. ;)

I use my wrench every time. If you don't throw it in the box and forget about it. ;)
Speaking of stickers, DJI includes lots of colored stickers these days... used to be just red & blue.

PS - way to bring back a thread from the dead! :D

6267868338_fe703a9ebd.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
I use my wrench every time. If you don't throw it in the box and forget about it. ;)
Speaking of stickers, DJI includes lots of colored stickers these days... used to be just red & blue.

PS - way to bring back a thread from the dead! :D

6267868338_fe703a9ebd.jpg

Ha... I didn't notice how old the first post was.... holy cow...

Reactions: dirkclod
We have another necromancer in the mist :p
Ya didn't get me this time Noodle with necromancer . I goggled it last time ya used it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik