Prop question ?

Reaction score
I ordered a set of carbon fiber props from dji. When I go to spin them on they don't spin on as smoothly as the stock props do. They spin to a certain point and then I have to hand tighten for a full turn or two in order to get them all the way screwed in. Is something I should be concerned about or is it normal for these dji carbon fiber props ?

I ordered a set of carbon fiber props from dji. When I go to spin them on they don't spin on as smoothly as the stock props do. They spin to a certain point and then I have to hand tighten for a full turn or two in order to get them all the way screwed in. Is something I should be concerned about or is it normal for these dji carbon fiber props ?
it must be normal,i just tightened them on down too. Started to drill them out then realized one screws opposite, so I left it alone, drone flies really nice like a TUNED car

Reactions: Jdhill
it must be normal,i just tightened them on down too. Started to drill them out then realized one screws opposite, so I left it alone, drone flies really nice like a TUNED car
I'm glad to know I didn't get a defected pair. Did not want to go through the hassle of sending them back. Thanks for the input

I have them but I need only quarter turn more to tighten them with index finger. I can't think of two more turns.

Reactions: Jdhill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31