Prop question

Reaction score
When getting new props, are the DJI Phantom 2 (Non vision) and Phantom Vision props the exact same? For example, I have a Phantom 2 (old version - NON vision). I bought some new props the other day that say they're for the Vision. They seem to work okay but I was curious if I shouldn't be doing this.
-Michael

The 9450s are the newest props. They can be used on any Phantom.

mikeisi said:
When getting new props, are the DJI Phantom 2 (Non vision) and Phantom Vision props the exact same? For example, I have a Phantom 2 (old version - NON vision). I bought some new props the other day that say they're for the Vision. They seem to work okay but I was curious if I shouldn't be doing this.
-Michael

depends on dji part number. one will be original props others could possibly be thrust boosted props. either way interchangeable depending on application.

I love the 9450's and some don't . Try both and see what suits ya the best ;)
And yes they will work on what you have .

capodrone81 said:
depends on dji part number. one will be original props others could possibly be thrust boosted props. either way interchangeable depending on application.

Just to be clear, by "interchangeable" do you mean as complete sets? I wouldn't want to throw 1 thrust-boosted prop in with three originals, or have two mixed pairs.

You should never mix props. Use all 9450s or all 9443s.

msinger said:
You should never mix props. Use all 9450s or all 9443s.

my fault i should have clarified interchangeable.. complete sets ok of different part numbers not mixed sets of different part numbers.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj