Prop kits for phantom 4 pro

Reaction score
Posted this in the phantom 4 forum by mistake instead of pro forum. Question, does anyone know of prop kits for the pro. Hit a limb and broke the plastic piece under the prop that the prop twists onto. Found prop kits for the phantom 4 but the pro has a spring and a different design for how the props twist on.

Called dji support today and after waiting over an hour to talk to someone they basically told me they don't have prop kits for the pro and because they won't sell me the plastic piece that is held by 3 screws on top of the motor that the prop twists on to I would have to send my drone all the way to california so they can attach this 2 dollar plastic part to my drone that is held by 3 tiny screws. WTF So if they don't sell the part on their website you must send your drone in even if its a one minute fix. Has anyone taken the phantom 4 prop kit and put in on the pro. I would think it would work, just replacing the spring on the pro with the metal spring from the phantom 4. Any thoughts.

IMO, google "buy (name of part)"
Maybe someone selling gray market...?
Is it made in China? Yeah, gray market.
Use cc to buy in case no delivery, report to cc bank, get credit...

IMO, google "buy (name of part)"
Maybe someone selling gray market...?
Is it made in China? Yeah, gray market.
Use cc to buy in case no delivery, report to cc bank, get credit...
Not sure I understand.

cc = credit card
gray market = unauthorized seller, e.g., employee at China factory
having access to extra parts, etc., selling on ebay or wherever...

Unfortunately I have looked everywhere and googled for hours and its not sold that I can find. Can't believe no one else has broken this part when a prop is broken.

Advertise here & elsewhere seeking someone with crashed
P4P willing to sell that specific part???

Well u could always buy the p4 parts (prop mounts) the props are interchangeable ....just until pro parts start coming around. Then u can grab the pro prop mounts but until then it will get u going!

I would just mail u p4 (older model) prop mounts but the opening in middle is smaller then p4 pro and wouldnt accommodate the new spring set up. I just looked at my p4 and p4 pro.... So like i said get the older p4 prop mounts switch them over u will be good to go!

I would just mail u p4 (older model) prop mounts but the opening in middle is smaller then p4 pro and wouldnt accommodate the new spring set up. I just looked at my p4 and p4 pro.... So like i said get the older p4 prop mounts switch them over u will be good to go!
That's what I am doing. Old phantom 4 prop kits should hit my door tonight and plan on switching them over. DJI would not tell me if this would work but when I spoke to the techs at Cloud City Drones in Rhode Island they confirmed it would work. Thanks for the advise.

Reactions: biker4life60
That's what I am doing. Old phantom 4 prop kits should hit my door tonight and plan on switching them over. DJI would not tell me if this would work but when I spoke to the techs at Cloud City Drones in Rhode Island they confirmed it would work. Thanks for the advise.
This is great, thanks for asking this question. I too busted the little 3dollar plastic part under the prop and ordered a set of p4 prop installation kits. They better fit, that's all I got to say.

Sent from my XT1650 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31