Prop guards

Yes, the wobbling when you come down fast has nothing to do with prop guards. Or at least not enough to worry about.
If I need or want to descend fast, I set up so I have about a 45-65 deg angle of descent and can come down really fast like that.
I use them and like them. When I used to fly, sometime kids (and curious adults) would come walking over and I just thought it would be safer for everyone if I left them on. Never really saw a whole lot of difference either way but some swear theirs won't fly right with them.
psychosomatic

psychosomatic

I wouldn't necessarily call someone who says theirs won't fly "right" with them, "psychosomatic", they might have a different set of prop guards or different expectations.

Give them the benefit of the doubt

I wouldn't necessarily call someone who says theirs won't fly "right" with them, "psychosomatic", they might have a different set of prop guards or different expectations.

Give them the benefit of the doubt
I guess that the difference between you and me. I've seen a lot of prop guards, but I haven't seen any that are that much different. Maybe I should have said extraordinarily picky instead.

I guess that the difference between you and me. I've seen a lot of prop guards, but I haven't seen any that are that much different. Maybe I should have said extraordinarily picky instead.

oh ok.
Picky makes more sense.
I haven't seen a whole lot of difference either but I've read where people have mentioned flimsy plastic where they would flex and the prop could hit them. Maybe the very cheap ones? I don't know. I have a LOT of flight time with mine on 3 different "Drones" with not a single problem.

oh ok.
Picky makes more sense.
I haven't seen a whole lot of difference either but I've read where people have mentioned flimsy plastic where they would flex and the prop could hit them. Maybe the very cheap ones? I don't know. I have a LOT of flight time with mine on 3 different "Drones" with not a single problem.
I bought a knock off set, cheerwing I think, they look just like my buddies dji set. No proplems what so ever.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4