Prop guards

Reaction score
Does anybody use Sumint Link snap on off prop guards? Do they pop off in a crash or are they secured fairly good?

I've installed these prop guards and can't imagine they would pop off unless the crash was very severe.

Last edited:
I have some I got from Amazon away's back and like them as they come off and on easy ! Ya don't want to fly to hard though as if one was to come off ya could post in ..Why did I crash :eek: Don't fly with them much anymore except when I want to show my colors ! ;)

Can't remember the name of these .

Attachments

• FullSizeRenderh.jpg
    FullSizeRenderh.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 378
dirkclod said:
I have some I got from Amazon away's back and like them as they come off and on easy ! Ya don't want to fly to hard though as if one was to come off ya could post in ..Why did I crash :eek: Don't fly with them much anymore except when I want to show my colors ! ;)

Can't remember the name of these .

They ARE nice colors! :)

Hey Isle, Yep, those are the exact model I use. Really sturdy and secure. I have had one spiraling crash where my glide slope was too steep and I came in too hot, so it was my fault. The drone cartwheeled down from hitting a tree limb at about 30 feet up and hit the prop guard first. It snapped one piece off which went right back on with Gorilla Super Glue. These guards are super strong and secure. Each one is held on by four long allen screws which come with the guards. The only down side to these is that you have to remove the stationary piece that they snap into, to be able to open the Phantom shell.

Other than that, they are top shelf equipment. Hope this helps...

Fly safe and watch out for evil trees

rebelyellNC said:
The only down side to these is that you have to remove the stationary piece that they snap into, to be able to open the Phantom shell.
Apart from weighing your Phantom down, reducing it's speed and catching the wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj