prop guards phantom 2?

yes. vision and phantom 2 are the same in this case

prop guards allow you to bump areas without crashing. for example when I filmed a real estate video of my home I walked down a path that between two long walls, the path was 6 feet wide. the wind and the prop wash was enough to slide the phantom into one of the walls. at that time I had the prop guards on so I simply bounced off and kept going. Had they not been on, I would have come down. They are also great for learning to fly.

Ksc said:
yes. vision and phantom 2 are the same in this case

prop guards allow you to bump areas without crashing. for example when I filmed a real estate video of my home I walked down a path that between two long walls, the path was 6 feet wide. the wind and the prop wash was enough to slide the phantom into one of the walls. at that time I had the prop guards on so I simply bounced off and kept going. Had they not been on, I would have come down. They are also great for learning to fly.

OK. Thanks. I see there are no original prop guards for Vision and P2 yet...

Not yet but the ones on ebay are going to be just as good as the ones from dji. in fact, they may be the same ones. dji uses chinese made things anyways. I bought a pair of DJI prop guards for my first phantom 1 and a pair of $10 ebay ones for my second phantom 1. They will identical. Literally the exact same everything. The only difference was that they were not in a DJI box, otherwise the package and the bags they came in were the exact same.

BEWARE. if you take out the prop guards, you need to put the screws that came with the phantom. If you use the longer screws that came with the props guards and you don't have the prop guards installed, that extra length will screw up into the motor. The outcome of this is not good.

Hmmm...In a local store they told me that v1 props are shorter than v2 props....so how will these guards be OK if they are meant for the v1?

The listing says they are for a vision, not a p1. Thanks for.all the info. Guards definitely in order for tight spaces and will also save a prop or two if you land uneven etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers