Prop Calibration Inquiry

Reaction score
Recently my P3 fell and I've replaced the shell. I've recently flown it and everything seems fine except holding a straight flight path. It seems to be slightly out of tune. I'm thinking a calibration to the props might correct the issue, but I don't know how to do that. If you have experience with prop calibration, could you please advise. Thank you.

You probably need to do an IMU calibration.

If your props were damaged, you should replace them. If you're interested in learning how to balance props though, then check out the following video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recently my P3 fell and I've replaced the shell. I've recently flown it and everything seems fine except holding a straight flight path. It seems to be slightly out of tune. I'm thinking a calibration to the props might correct the issue, but I don't know how to do that. If you have experience with prop calibration, could you please advise. Thank you.

Prop balancing is to eliminate or prevent vibration just like balancing a tire. I would look at compass calibration.

Def not compass calibration unless its internal. So it hovers fine. It flys fine. It responds fine. Just won't hold a perfectly straight line. It's better OB and then def strays off on the IB line. Maybe I'm being to picky but I don't recall this issue "pre-fall & fix".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers