Prop balancing kit inquiry US

Reaction score
Prop balancing kit that will allow me to balance my P3 props right out of the box.

Are you looking for one or you want to tell us about one. Not sure about your statement. If your looking for one they are available on eBay under Phantom 3 prop balance.

Last edited:
My P3 props seem pretty well balanced right from the factory. Any minor issues have no effect on my video so far. Lots of people seem to report lots of problems with third party props, both plastic and CF.

i wouldnt balance the props with integrated hubs at all because the DJI ones are pretty good balanced and you will most likely make it all worse because the rods on the market suck. Ive tested 3 and i got 3 different results in the dubro balancer. You would need a perfectly centered rod and a super thing steel tube and those are not available. The so called jello effect is not because of unbalanced props, at least not the DJI ones, its because of the gimbal unit. As some ppl kow i had three RMAs becasue of the jello thing and everytime they swapped the gimbal and the 3rd one is perfect now without any jello, so the cause of this is the gimbal itself. I can even fly in high wind know and i get no jello and bright sunlight.

Looking to buy one to check balance of props that were on my P3 during a minor crash.

I think the one that msinger suggested will work. Thanks!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl