Prop balance rod

Reaction score
does anybody know were I can find or buy a prop balance rod for the P4P+? I can only find the ones for the P1, P2 & P3.... thanks

You can find some prop balancing rods that'll fit the P4P props here.

does anybody know were I can find or buy a prop balance rod for the P4P+? I can only find the ones for the P1, P2 & P3.... thanks
I just tried my DuBro standard rod and it fits perfectly! I have custom threaded rods for my P3 and Inspire. So happy to find I don't have to buy yet one more for my P4Pro. :)

Is it really needed? I have a balance rod for P3 props and tried it on 2 sets of props. The stock props from DJI seems to be well balanced (at least the ones I checked)

Is it really needed?
I find my DJI props are usually about 50% perfectly balanced. The other 50% are just a bit out of balance. I'm guessing the majority of people are not balancing their props, so it's certainly not needed. However, if you'd like to ensure your Phantom is performing as efficiently as possible, then it's an easy adjustment to make.

I find my DJI props are usually about 50% perfectly balanced. The other 50% are just a bit out of balance. I'm guessing the majority of people are not balancing their props, so it's certainly not needed. However, if you'd like to ensure your Phantom is performing as efficiently as possible, then it's an easy adjustment to make.

Okay. So maybe I should resume checking the props to make sure they are balanced. Since only vey small adjustments are needed, will I notice the difference? Will it fly more stable, quieter? Any thing else?

You might notice a difference if your props are really out of balance.

I've never heard of balancing the props. How do you do that?

I've never heard of balancing the props. How do you do that?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What would be from that list the most recommended? I have a p3p, thank you for your help [emoji5]
You can find P3 prop balancers here.

I own both the SpeedyTM and Du-Bro prop balancers. Both work fine, but I like the SpeedyTM better since it comes assembled in the box.

Many people don't balance their props, so it's certainly not needed. However, it's an easy step you can take to help finely tune your aircraft if that's important to you.

Many people don't balance their props, so it's certainly not needed. However, it's an easy step you can take to help finely tune your aircraft if that's important to you.

Have you noticed any improvements by doing this? Is it worth the extra cost and time? If you have just what sort of gain is it?

You can find P3 prop balancers here.

I own both the SpeedyTM and Du-Bro prop balancers. Both work fine, but I like the SpeedyTM better since it comes assembled in the box.
Wonderful, I appreciate that, thank you so much, I'll get one of the two as well [emoji4]

Have you noticed any improvements by doing this?
My props were never out of balance enough to cause my Phantoms to fly erratically. I've never attempted to study the flight data in great detail to measure the performance before and after, so I'm not certain the improvement will be noticeable.

Is it worth the extra cost and time?
It's worth it for me. I enjoy trying to make my Phantoms run as efficiently as possible though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen