Proof DJI is lying to customers about H3-3D faults

If you want very steady video, you'd fly more slowly. I think there are lots of (silent) satisfied owners and heaps of very beautiful videos posted on Vimeo and You-tube attesting to what I've just said.

If you want to fly faster and still want rock steady video, get a bigger craft with a ZH 15 or similar type of gimbal.

Finally caveat emptor. You can read reviews and make an informed decision. Nobody is forcing you to make a purchase. Finally, I don't think anyone has the right to berate a product because it cannot fulfil unrealistic expectations.

Folks having issues w/H3 3Ds need to send back to their dealer. All Zenmuse gimbals have a one year warranty - unless it's been crashed or you've run other than a GoPro on it. I have 3 of them, replaced white isolators with 40% black and they work flawless.

MenaceCat said:
If you want very steady video, you'd fly more slowly. I think there are lots of (silent) satisfied owners and heaps of very beautiful videos posted on Vimeo and You-tube attesting to what I've just said.

If you want to fly faster and still want rock steady video, get a bigger craft with a ZH 15 or similar type of gimbal.

Finally caveat emptor. You can read reviews and make an informed decision. Nobody is forcing you to make a purchase. Finally, I don't think anyone has the right to berate a product because it cannot fulfil unrealistic expectations.

you get what you pay for. a lot of cheap DIY projects seem to be the mainstream. especially with FPV.
I am 100% satisfied with my Phantom 2. But i also bought the DSLRPros Sundance Kit... nuff said

So have I missed something? So what faults are you referring to? So B&H doesn't always know what's happening (although they try) but I do try to buy from them because of the good return policy.

Captain Salty said:
So DJI says it is normal & B&H photography say it's not normal and to return it to them for a new unit.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj