Prompt repairs.

Reaction score
After reading a lot of bad press for DJI I just want to report some good news for a change. First of all I live in Lexington, Ky. USA, in September I had an incident with my p3a in which I encountered an electromagnetic interference icon to prompt on my screen then it seemed my quad kept wanting to pull to the left of my field of view no matter which way it was facing. I battled this as I attempted to get it back to land as I was in a wooded area yet had a clear line of sight and was only about 1500 ft down rage. I kept thinking do I trust return to home.. I made headway on approach until striking a small branch about 15 yards (5. Something meters) from my landing and smashed into the concrete from about 35 feet elevation. Cracked two arms, broke gimbal attachment plate on a corner, broke props, one motor seized. I called DJI waited for about 15 min., spoke with a rep and followed protocol. I Sent it to DJI through fed ex to California free of charge with a short handwritten note explaining the circumstances and nature of crash. To my astonishment I received my notice that the repairs had been made free of charge and my quad arrived back at my residence in Kentucky in 9 days. No kidding and I'm not a plant. Just a guy who grew up in Appalachia who can now fly due to this innovation. I know people who had to wait 2-3 months for parts back in June, however I wanted to share my experience of two weeks in September 2015.

I just had another positive experience. I always order my birds direct from DJI and just today I received an advanced I ordered from DJI Germany three days ago. I've never received them this fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitchpost