Promoting positive aerial flights

BVC

Reaction score
Before & After the FAA came out with a new standard in aerial flight flights for UAV/Drones/Quadcopters/Paper airplanes/thrown rocks & ect...

I thought It'd be a good idea to create a thread that shares ways to promote safe/responsible flying & why our specific hobby is so fun as well as being beneficial to the community!!

I recently posted a few samples of my photos on Facebook under my local suburban community ("Good Neighbors of XXXXXXXXX") to connect with my neighbors (22k members) and this is where I thought maybe a thread would be good to share ideas of how to share the positives of our hobby.

Please post up what you do to help inform the community in reflection of the negativity the media slanders against us...

My recent post of how I explain to people on the web (not as dramatic in person though lol)

(FYI my audience after 3 hours was 52 "likes". Small number but anything helps!)
promotedrones_zps214rmnsw.png

"Small audience but please remember "Drones" can be very beneficial and yield greatness in many forms when used safely and respectfully!! I say this in response to the FAA setting a new standard in aerial recreation and the media with their inaccurate and dramatized influence to promote negativity on the issue. Please keep an open mind no matter what side of "drone laws" you may stand on so people with good morals can provide amazing photos not normally captured by the human eye in an effort to further explore our world!"

Reactions: Ken Hanks
Some of those photos looks like they may have been taken either above 400', outside of VLOS, or both. I would be careful sharing those if I were you.

I'd love to see the video :) The Pics are great :)

That was fun :) I've been there many times and spent summers at Zephyr Cove at my Uncles. But it's only an hour from here and we shop in Truckee :)

Nice!! I like it up there quite a bit!

My friends brother has a vacation home up there so that's why we went. I'm sure I'll be up there a few times a year if his place isn't too booked! I live in Sacramento so not a bad drive for me either :)

Reactions: Reed L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31