Professionally die cut nd filters only $2 each!!!

I'll chime in here as well. If anyone is still waiting, please pm me. I've had a few accounts of people not receiving. Just please confirm your mailing address and I'm happy to post more right away.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi College Geezer, are you still shipping these? I would love to get a full set plus a polarizer. If so, what is the total amount and where should I send my payment with my address? Thanks in advance.

You should probably be added to the Phantomhelp.com tips and vendor list. :)

Thanks! I'm headed out to your site. You mention they can be stacked as well. Really looking for the ND8 filter, but can the polarizer be stacked as well? Would that work well to have a Polarized ND8 or would the stacking diminish quality?

I will take one of each as well

Last edited:
I'll take a set with polarizer please email invoice to GAULREVIEWS @ iCloud . Com

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll take a full set with polarizer too! Let me know cost and I'll get it to you immediately.

I ordered on the 23rd of Feb, still no sign of anything coming my way. Please check your direct messages college geezer. I've ordered them to NY .. and they're coming in from Canada ... it's been 3 weeks, still nothing.

Dsp,

Yours were sent a while ago...there has been a few reports of delays in shipping and I'm not too happy about that. Problem I have is, to use any other service, I.e. First class or fedex makes shipping cost prohibitive. Because you've been witing so long, I'm going to just send you some more. I'll also refund you.-Edit- Refund sent 3/14/2016 -Edit- I'm going to look more closely into a better shipping solution. Some folks have received theirs , who are geographically further from me. So it seems there is no real rhyme or reason for the delay.

Sorry again.
John

Last edited:
Thanks for the filters and the help with them. Excellent value!!!! I received them in 2 weeks to Washington State.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj