Problems with WiFi range on pairing LG G3 with Phantom 3 Standard

Reaction score
Hello,
I am an owner of a DJI Phantom 3 Standard and everything was working perfectly with my old phone. Recently I switched to a LG G3 phone and I seem to have issues with the range of the wifi connection. Whenever I reach 25m height the connection with the camera is lost (the remote still works). I have tried everything possible from the settings on the phone. The strange thing is that when I keep the height low, like 4m and go to a distance of 70m vertically the device keeps the connection. Things I tried already include:
-disabling Bluetooth on the phone
-maximizing distance limits from the drone settings
-forgetting the network and re-connecting
-resetting the phone settings to factory defaults
Still nothing. The only thing left is to reset the drone to factory defaults too (if a thing like that is possible). Can anyone help me out with this or faced anything similar before? I am thinking that it might be an issue on my phones wifi antenna and I was thinking about ordering a new one and having it replaced, since my last phone was easily reaching 100m+ in height without problems and I have not found anyone online complaining with the pairing of Phantom 3 Standard and LG G3.
Thank you in advance!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj