Problems with video signal

Reaction score
My Phantom 3 Standard has an issue with the video signal. I use my OnePlus 2. My first several flights were alright and I got some decent live video range. Then it started losing the video signal after I took off. I could still control the drone and the gimbal, just didn't have a live feed. It only reconnected at about 3 meters above the ground. I recalibrated the IMU and that helped for a couple of flights, but the problem came back. IMU calibration stopped helping. Most of the times the video feed didn't work, although it was alright in some places. Sometimes it worked but for the very limited range. I turned off the video cache, and generally tried many solutions from the forum, though none of them seemed to help. I also tried using iPhone 6S, which seemed to work slightly better, but definitely not as it supposed to be.

Update your Phantom, and then update the RC separately from the bird.

you probably have really heavy interference try using it about 10miles away
I tried flying in many different places, like open fields, parks, and in the city. Always got random results, like I got a good video signal in the city park, which had some buildings around. And yesterday I got a poor image feed when flying in a huge open park area.

Not sure what do you mean by updating the RC. Isn't it updated with the Phantom? Also the drone is running the latest firmware, as well as my phone app.
Connect the RC to phone/tablet. Leave Phantom off. Update the RC through DJI GO. Restart RC, turn on Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers