problems with vid on my samsung galaxy3 tab

Reaction score
I bought the ne 7inch Samsung galaxy 3 tab so I would have bigger screen for viewing well I modified the factory paper clip that holds your cell phone and now my galaxy3 clips right in very nice but vid isn't clear almost like a bad connection its chalky freezes its pissing me off... I'm running the DJI vision app 1.0.38 on android version 4.1.2 ............HELP!!!!!!!! btw when I use my cell phone it works great........... HELP!!!!!!

I have the galaxy tab2 7 inch screen and have the same problem. Went back to using my phone.

First I thought is was because the Tab 2 didn't have enough processing power hardware wise.
Now that you mention the Tab 3 does the same, it hopefully rules that out.
I had the same issues using my Galaxy S2 phone when I had the flight mode with WiFi on.
Screen freezing/pixelated even when real close to the Phantom. Took flight mode off and it worked as it should.
So something to look into is removing any power saving mode on the Tab.
Unfortunately my Phantom is in for repairs so can't check.

Like you I modded the setup to hold the Tab and it looks great - but useless with this problem.
If you come up with a solution do let me know!
small.jpg

yea mine looks just like that........ So when you say take flight mode off what do you mean? One thing that happen to me ... when I went to get the dji app it said not compatible with this device....... then just below that said if your getting msg click here to download.... so that's what I did and it loaded up..... what is crazy about all this.... Is this is one of the devices they recommend

So have you tried slowing frame rate or anything like that??????? this is so **** ridiculous

I have the same problem with my Galaxy3.

Because of the weather it's been a while since my last flight, but if I recall correctly, if I let the Phantom hover and play back a video that I have just recorded, the Galaxy3 displays it with no problems.

This makes the problem even more confusing. Recordings play back just fine, but the "live" picture is distorted.

I bought the Galaxy3 solely to use with the Phantom. Maybe I should have bought a $59.99 cheapo tablet.

So guys figured it out the samsund galaxy3 tab as duel processors and no ram so it cant handle the video ..... so I went today and bought a galaxy 3 note 8.0 with quad processors and 2gs ram an let me tell you..... very pretty, clean, bright and just beautiful video.....couldn't ask for more......problem solved.... I had to grind the ball on the stockmount to fit a universal cell holder I got from walmart for $15.95 but look wonderful and operates great....here's the youtube vid check it out...[youtube]
http://youtu.be/mbaJ57ohlJw

[/youtube]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers