Problems With Screen Glitches Phantom 4

Reaction score
August 7, 2016 --Having green thick lines intermediately glitching on viewing screen when flying. Lots of video reception issues. Also IPAD mini 3 is getting very hot. I have had no issues like this until latest firmware this month. Anyone else have these issues?? I have tried several devices but really liked the IPAD mini until now. Help!!

Same issues after updates with Android. Si annoying

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Same issues after updates with Android. Si annoying

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
its getting real old. Also my IPAD mini runs real hot now after latest update.
the green lines and occasional blackouts is bad news. Come on DJI ...get it right.

Elk, I had these problems and it turns out that I was turning off the Phantom before I stopped the video. It causes a corruption error on the video file. Dji has a fix for it called djifix. Original name I know.

In the future just stop the video after you land or wheneveryou want before you power down the Phantom.

Reactions: Elkbowhunter
Elk, I had these problems and it turns out that I was turning off the Phantom before I stopped the video. It causes a corruption error on the video file. Dji has a fix for it called djifix. Original name I know.

In the future just stop the video after you land or wheneveryou want before you power down the Phantom.
thanks for the response. The thing is I always turn off camera before I land. Looks like a problem for just more than me. --thanks

I have same issue when extended flying >20 mins screen blanks out mostly green with some black areas. Video and camera feed disruptions even when drone is right over my head. Anyone have an issue where this caused a drone to fly away or abort and return home?
My iPad (Mini 2) was also very hot after flight termination....just wondering if this is an internal heat induced problem or something else someone has discovered???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1