Problems with pitchcontroll v3.0

Reaction score
Hi!
I`ve upgraded my Phantom with a 3.0 rc with a pitchwheel on the upper left side. Is it possible to adjust the pitch settings som the camera stays in position when i turn the knob, and don`t go back to original position?

It actually should NOT go back to center but I had a Phantom 2 that did and then everybody told me it shouldn't but it didn't change the fact that it did but then I crashed that Phantom, returned it and got a new one that behaves like everyone was suggested it should.
I don't like having the spring in my wheel since I don't use FPV so I removed the spring. You can too if you follow my video instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1F878NRSnA

Also, check the setting on your Transmitter Version in Naza Assistant.

I keep mine on Basic and I keep my Gain turned very low to have it tile very slow and smooth.

Attachments

• Phantom2.PNG
    Phantom2.PNG
    83 KB · Views: 424
  • Phantom3.PNG
    Phantom3.PNG
    72.8 KB · Views: 465
See in the image below where it says " Upgrade Version".....You want to check that box and everything should be ok.

file.php

Steadler said:
Hi!
I`ve upgraded my Phantom with a 3.0 rc with a pitchwheel on the upper left side. Is it possible to adjust the pitch settings som the camera stays in position when i turn the knob, and don`t go back to original position?

I am having the same issue. Are you flying a P1 or a P2. I have made a post on this forum looking for a similar answer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20