Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Problems with pitchcontroll v3.0

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by Steadler, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Steadler

Hi!
    I`ve upgraded my Phantom with a 3.0 rc with a pitchwheel on the upper left side. Is it possible to adjust the pitch settings som the camera stays in position when i turn the knob, and don`t go back to original position?

2. loganboyd

It actually should NOT go back to center but I had a Phantom 2 that did and then everybody told me it shouldn't but it didn't change the fact that it did but then I crashed that Phantom, returned it and got a new one that behaves like everyone was suggested it should.
    I don't like having the spring in my wheel since I don't use FPV so I removed the spring. You can too if you follow my video instructions here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1F878NRSnA

Also, check the setting on your Transmitter Version in Naza Assistant.

I keep mine on Basic and I keep my Gain turned very low to have it tile very slow and smooth.

Attached Files:

3. flyNfrank

See in the image below where it says " Upgrade Version".....You want to check that box and everything should be ok.

[​IMG]

4. legrandphoto

I am having the same issue. Are you flying a P1 or a P2. I have made a post on this forum looking for a similar answer.

5. loganboyd

6. Steadler

Latest firmware update fixed the issue:) Thanks for the replies!!