Problems with phantom 3 professional camera recording

Reaction score
Hello I have a problem with phantom 3 professional camera. I can see the live broadcast but I can not capture in photography, nor in video when I enter the option to record I see the DJI logo in black and it does not record the same happens when I want to capture a photograph. If someone can help me solve the problem gracais. I can not record or capture photo

Hello I have a problem with phantom 3 professional camera. I can see the live broadcast but I can not capture in photography, nor in video when I enter the option to record I see the DJI logo in black and it does not record the same happens when I want to capture a photograph. If someone can help me solve the problem gracais. I can not record or capture photo

DJI logo in black? When you press the photo or video button you should only hear a sound and then either circle going around the photo icon or a video timer for video. No black DJI logo.

If I have already used several SD cards and the one that came with the phantom too, but I can not record or touch any camera settings.

DJI logo in black? When you press the photo or video button you should only hear a sound and then either circle going around the photo icon or a video timer for video. No black DJI logo.

You can watch the video and I can decide what problem is it?

I am referring to this logo, every time I want to capture a photo, or record a video, this logo appears to me and does not let me caoturar nor record video.

y4mKV_y0ALNhihzd_lsTqI9Oh1aCLFd8-IOQ69788bcgrlK5NsrU_pJaOGR1YQuAcPMLQkOiQcHoioppRG3pGx6dGJgsFGWfhXNM7el3OGDBru1LiR1NmrdMMteKi3-ton6gkeirmUK52i7wDePm9dkaFXHkjjKQOr-V89YehxFnmK3HiHIcXFmuSw2FvTkK2ff994V4nHGKUjUxDOpZFAzvA

Video does not show what happens when you attempt to take a photo. What happens when you reduce the video resolution to something like 1080 instead of 4k? Does the video work then?

Video does not show what happens when you attempt to take a photo. What happens when you reduce the video resolution to something like 1080 instead of 4k? Does the video work then?

No, it does not work either, I've tried everything to update it but I still have that problem. I do not know what it could be.

I had the same problem. After trying a ton of things I replaced the flex cable and now it works. Make sure to buy the original DJI flexcable. Part 49.

i'm late to the party but figure it doesn't hurt to share.

I had the same black screen and logo on my phantom 3 pro following a firmware upgrade on AC and RC. I couldn't connect ac/rc after rc firmware upgraded and needed to re-sync them. This allowed me to connect but was only seeing the black screen, didn't have any SD card info, battery cell info, and wasn't able to interact with camera settings/shutter.

fix for me was to re-insert battery and switch the SD card out and reboot. Probably won't work for all, but good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj