Problems with new gimbal and or shell.

Reaction score
I Crashed my pro P3 a couple of weeks ago and I ordered a new shell and a gimbal. My son did a great job switching everything over to the new shell including putting the micro sd card in, but I have the green light on the gimbal but I get the da da sound like it's trying to update. I've turned it off and on same thing. Also I get a rolling compass error on my screen. Not sure why this is. I think we put the antennas in correctly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1461465533961.jpg
    1461465533961.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 320
First of all whenever you replace gimbal, you need to update the camera FW too if it doesn't match with AC FW.

Using DJI app figure out the current FW of AC if it's not yet known to you. There could be many ways to correctly update camera FW but I know what I did. I first downgraded FW to previous version and then upgraded again.

Compass error is next issue. Let's do it one by one. Set FW first :)

I downgraded the firmware and then I upgraded back to the current version. I have the green light now, but I am still getting the da da sound. Other than that the camera seems to function. It takes pictures and rotates.

Something went wrong when putting the antennas in the legs of the new shell. I thought I put the down the correct legs. I get a green safe to fly now, but when I engage for takeoff I get an esc error message saying restart and then call DJI. Nothing is impeding the motors, I'm getting frustrated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20