Problems with New Firmware for Phantom 3 Advanced/Professional Firmware?

Updated new firmware today 1.3.2 and since phantom3 will not hover in place like it did before update, it sways slowly almost like its windy and its getting pushed but no wind, any ideas?

Mine will do the same thing, but only to avoid flying leprachans.

I just tried to upgrade the firmware: I extracted the zip file to the sd drive and started the drone. After 5 minutes the flashing stopped, so I switched the drone off. Now, when I start it again, it keeps beeping. Looks like the upgrade didn't complete! What can I do?

I just tried to upgrade the firmware: I extracted the zip file to the sd drive and started the drone. After 5 minutes the flashing stopped, so I switched the drone off. Now, when I start it again, it keeps beeping. Looks like the upgrade didn't complete! What can I do?
Update: after some 10 minutes of annoying beeping, the beeping stopped and I now hear the drive spinning and control lights flashing yellow. Obviously it needs some patience. I'll keep you up to date..

I just tried to upgrade the firmware: I extracted the zip file to the sd drive and started the drone. After 5 minutes the flashing stopped, so I switched the drone off. Now, when I start it again, it keeps beeping. Looks like the upgrade didn't complete! What can I do?[/QUOTE

Wait when it stop's

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl