Problems with last update Ipad Mini 4

Reaction score
After updating my ipad mini4 to 10.3.1 has been giving me problems with the image when I am flying my Phantom 4 Pro. When I had 10.2.1 I had no problem.

Test with a Note 5 and no problem.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Reactions: bizzy_drone
If you are talking screen lag - yes, I had some of it on my Mini 4 with 10.3.1. I flew only once though.
Due to weather I hardly get a chance to fly and compare occuring issues.
And I have the Mini 4 only since 4 weeks. But on those few flights before the update I didn't have screen lag.

Reactions: photoskyview
Same just received a P4P a few days ago. After all the updates flew once with my iphone7+ without any issues then the next day/today flew with ipad mini4 and it was almost unusable. Choppy Choppy Video feed consistently interrupted and every few seconds half the screen would streak all green. Didn't matter whether the drone was close or far - same choppy, interrupted, unusable video feed .. is this a known issue? Never had anything like this with my mavic using the same devices..

Reactions: photoskyview
Yesterday i update my Mini 4 to 10.3.2 beta i will let you know if the same issue occurs. Sorry for my English but primary language is Spanish.

Reactions: MaxHam
I'm curious what your findings will be.
I was flying today and had several screen lag problems again.

Also - I think this was discussed here before but I can't find it anymore:
While flying: If I'm in photo mode the image on the screen is out of focus. I tried AF or MF, no change.
If I switch to video mode the image on the screen is sharp.

Do you encounter this as well?

I'm curious what your findings will be.
I was flying today and had several screen lag problems again.

Also - I think this was discussed here before but I can't find it anymore:
While flying: If I'm in photo mode the image on the screen is out of focus. I tried AF or MF, no change.
If I switch to video mode the image on the screen is sharp.

Do you encounter this as well?

I took it out again same setup P4P and Mini4 - this time I was mindful about rebooting the ipad mini and closing any background apps - all lag went away. I assume had too many background apps/processes b/c zero problems with lag when nothing was running in the background. I can't speak to your second question..

Reactions: MaxHam
I have only the DJI Go 4 installed on my iPad Mini 4 and still to the screen lag with the 10.3.1 iOs. Yesterday I upgrade to 10.3.2 Beta and I flyed twice and it has not happened to me again. I will continue to do flight tests

I have only the DJI Go 4 installed on my iPad Mini 4 and still to the screen lag with the 10.3.1 iOs. Yesterday I upgrade to 10.3.2 Beta and I flyed twice and it has not happened to me again. I will continue to do flight tests

Thank you!
How did you upgrade to Beta? Sorry - I'm new to Apple...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl