Problems with IOS 10.3

Reaction score
After updating my iPhone 7 to IOS 10.3 the phone won't connect to the P3S wifi. Keeps rejecting the password.

I've changed password, deleted and re-downloaded the app but same issue.

All works fine with iPad on IOS 10.2 though so it must be the IOS software

Just trying to downgrade my phone to IOS 10.2 to see if that works

Anybody else having the same issue? Any other possible solutions?

No answer here but am on it with phone to tryed it with 4K
And was fine then did mini and is fine there also.

So your iOS 10. 3 is working ok on your standards? I'm up for the update, but am questioning it now. It would be on phone and mini2.

Don't have time to test.......working too hard at the moment.[emoji31]

lol.
Yes I tryed it with my phone first just to test and was fine.
Know that was with the P3 4K but really the same thing
As the standard.
And I'm sure you are aware what works on one might be
Bad for another but I've had no issues .

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Yeah, but you know me..... I don't like updating firmware or apps. It flies too good now. You on the other hand update your butt off with no issues. It would bite me just to be aggravating. But, I fly the phantom with the mini2, so maybe all is well........maybe. [emoji848]

Reactions: dirkclod
Well you know how I like to fly and I have always been one to update and upgrade as soon as it came out .
I might need to go see a doctor about that :)

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Finally got it working after turning everything on and off a few times. Still don't know whit failed several times in the first instance.

All bagged now as off to try some flying in Florida. Fingers crossed that there won't be any issues with airport security. Batteries all bagged up, FAA license gained so I'm all set....

Finally got it working after turning everything on and off a few times. Still don't know whit failed several times in the first instance.

All bagged now as off to try some flying in Florida. Fingers crossed that there won't be any issues with airport security. Batteries all bagged up, FAA license gained so I'm all set....

Good to hear you got it sorted out.

There are a bunch of us who fly here in Florida. You may want to research the forum a bit on locations..........or start another thread asking about locations you will be visiting. Be sure to let us know where you would like to fly in these areas.

I'm sure someone will chime in with suggestions.

Have Fun--Fly Safe !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan