Problems with infinity focus - Phantom 3 Professional

Reaction score
Good night friends. Sorry for my English, because my native language is Portuguese. I will summarize my sad story: in one of the first flights with my new drone, I suffered a small accident, which damaged the flat cable. I sent my drone to a man who said he was doing this kind of maintenance, and he said he changed my camera and my flat cable. However, I saw that the new camera he installed only focus to a distance of 8 meters, approximately. More than that, the image is quite blurry. With this, I see a stark difference between the photographs and footage from my previous camera and this new camera. Both are 4K, original DJI, and I believe that I was not mistaken with the new camera, as the size of the captured files is similar. I've already contacted several times with the man who made the maintenance, but for more than one month it is winding me. So I decided to try to solve the problem myself.
I realized that I have access to the lens when I take the previous protection of the camera. My question is: IS IT POSSIBLE TO MYSELF ADJUST THE INFINITE FOCUS CAMERA? JUST TURN IT IN CLOCKWISE OR ANTI-CLOCKWISE TO GET FOCUS?
Thank you friends. I've looked at various sources on the internet and I did not find the solution.
Regards,
Monteiro.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20