Problems with binding

Reaction score
I bought a Dji phantom 2 vision, I'm really excited with it, but I'm having some trouble when trying to use the app viewer.
It just don't work.
I don't know why exactly, but isn't working.
I tried binding it, did everything that the manual asks, but still didn't work.
My phone is a galaxy note 3, don't know if the phone may be the problem, but I don't know what more I can try.

I'm from Brazil, and this is the first time that I look for some help here, so, any mistake please forgive me.

Thanks.

I think the only Smart Phones that work are the Android operating system , the app is at Google and the iPhone the app is in the Apple App Store.

Thanks about your comment.
So, I already have the app, but it isn't working...
Everything with the rebinding is ok, it completes the binding succesfully, but when trying to see the camera the icon isn't ready to be pressed.

Does the tablet connect to the phantom range extender? Is this device also a phone? I had the same issue but my phone was dropping the wifi connection. I solved it by having the phone forget any access points wifi was using and disabling the connections optimizer under the mobile networks section in settings.

I did it!! And finally i can FPV my Drone camera.

So,I did the same way that you done, forgeting all the wifi that automatically conects to my phone.
But my problem was when trying to Bind it, I was using de QRcode that was on the box of the DJI phantom, and I discovered that wasn't the original one, so I tried to scan a QRcode that was on the Phantom, on his body, and that works.

Thanks at all.

Hello and greetings from Germany, at first you have to find out the MAC Adress of the Fc200 cam (try Freeware ssider etc.) it will start with 60:60:1F take the last 6 characters of the MAc adress and go to the APP. Ifyour range extender ia already connected to your phone/pad etc. you kindly go to Settings in the Vision app. There the Point Binding>>>> Not to scan Qr code>> next side MAC Adress>>> now you can type the last 6 Parts of the Adress in the field,apply,apply and bind (top right)

now it should work fine ;-))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav