Problems.......lol

Reaction score
I just got my device. Not a single problem....why do people keep having issues with something that comes ready to roll???

Because they are not yet ready to roll with it! :eek:
Infant drone mortality is usually caused by pilot error from over confidence due to inexperience and panicking when the unexpected happens. Prior drone experience on a cheap quad is cheap insurance and builds up skills needed to take full manual control whenever the unexpected happens.

Infant drone mortality is usually caused by pilot error from over confidence due to inexperience and panicking when the unexpected happens. Prior drone experience on a cheap quad is cheap insurance and builds up skills needed to take full manual control whenever the unexpected happens.

Well said

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Agree with all priors....that being said I did use the simulator and I did chesson mini. Or how ever you spell it.

I just got my device. Not a single problem....why do people keep having issues with something that comes ready to roll???

I fully expect to see you back here in the near future complaining that your drone crashed due to no fault of your own.

yes I've heard things like this before and made a few comments about statements similar, new to RC some guys assume that the Phantom is totally ready to fly from the box, (wrong!!!) besides all the usual setting up procedures I still say that even though the props are new and look OK they still need balancing, some are ok but others are not even if they are dji ones, check them out with a balancer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj