problem with video ,phantom 2 vision plus v3.0

Reaction score
Hello guys
im filming on 1080 30 and there is a wired result , I'm putting here a link for a video i made today , jump to the 24th second and you will see what I'm talking about...
Does someone know why its like this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you...
Matt

Hello guys
im filming on 1080 30 and there is a wired result , I'm putting here a link for a video i made today , jump to the 24th second and you will see what I'm talking about...
Does someone know why its like this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thank you...
Matt
Looks like the light being chopped by the props. I get this too when the sun is above & in front. You can get a very light carbon fibre hood which slips over the lens barrel, and that helps a lot

Nothing is wrong.It is just the sun on the propellers. Peter, how does this mod look? Does it affect gimbal?

No, it is very light, about 0.7gm, would you believe. You do see it in the corner of stills, but it vanishes when de-fisheyed in photoshop. i bought it from ferntech nz, I think. It does make a difference. I can show you a pic if you need.

Looks like the light being chopped by the props. I get this too when the sun is above & in front. You can get a very light carbon fibre hood which slips over the lens barrel, and that helps a lot
Thank you Man.
Can you send a link for buying that barrel
Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.