Problem with status indicator lights

Reaction score
I'm a newcomer and I installed it on phantom 3 advance dji go app and updates. Dji app with tablet nexus 7 says it's okay for go but I drone fixed red lights front. Posteriorly they are flashing green. What should I do? What's wrong with? Big thanks to those who help me

Dji app with tablet nexus 7 says it's okay for go but I drone fixed red lights front.
That sounds okay. The front lights should always be solid red.

Reactions: lorenzo tbl
I'm a newcomer and I installed it on phantom 3 advance dji go app and updates. Dji app with tablet nexus 7 says it's okay for go but I drone fixed red lights front. Posteriorly they are flashing green. What should I do? What's wrong with? Big thanks to those who help me
Try writing your problem again and prove read it before sending it . I don't understand what is going on with your lights.

Reactions: lorenzo tbl
Try writing your problem again and prove read it before sending it . I don't understand what is going on with your lights.

I just bought the Phantom 3 advanced drone and I prepared it in order to fly but I saw the lights on the front arm drone always red. I guess it a problem to fly and for that reason I'm asking to the forum what do you think about. I await for your opinion thanks.

I just bought the Phantom 3 advanced drone and I prepared it in order to fly but I saw the lights on the front arm drone always red. I guess it a problem to fly and for that reason I'm asking to the forum what do you think about. I await for your opinion thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj