Problem with Setup

Reaction score
OK, I got my P3A very late Thursday, so I didn't open it until Friday evening. I pulled everything out to make sure everything was there and in good order, which it was. I charged the batteries for the quad and the controller this morning. Tonight I started the process of getting it setup. I registered for an account, named the drone, and then got the dreaded gimbal overload error because I forgot the foam block in the back. I shut everything down, and removed it and powered back up. Everything seemed fine, but just as the camera came alive in the app, MY IPHONE 6S + REBOOTED! It restarted, so I went back into the Go App. Soon as it started, the phone reboots itself. I did it 4 more times with same result.

Any ideas? Is the problem in the phone, the controller, or the bird? I'd bet the farm on the phone, and plan to remove and reinstall the software, but has anyone else experienced this? I couldn't find any previous posts about phones rebooting.

PH

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

I think I found the problem, one I hate with the iphone. I had 43 apps open and running in the background. Once I closed everything, then opened the DJI GO, it worked fine. With the androids I have had in the past, you could one touch an app and have it close everything running on the phone. With the iphone, you must close them all individually.

Note to myself. Add to preflight checklist-CLOSE ALL APPS ON PHONE BEFORE STARTING.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1