Problem with SanDisk 32kb Ultra

Reaction score
I have everything including the camera updated to the latest software. I have also formatted the new card in the camera per instructions. My supplied 4gb card works great, but when I installed my new larger card the video is "jumpy". Not smooth at all. I switch back to the smaller card and it works just fine as it is supposed to. I reformatted and still having the problem. Could my new card be faulty? Anyone else had this problem or have any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Typo on the kb haha

Bought it from BH Photo when I bought the vision. It's a 10 class I'm pretty sure. Came in original very well sealed SanDisk packaging. Hmm... Wonder if I should contact BH Photo?

cwilli02 said:
I have everything including the camera updated to the latest software. I have also formatted the new card in the camera per instructions. My supplied 4gb card works great, but when I installed my new larger card the video is "jumpy". Not smooth at all. I switch back to the smaller card and it works just fine as it is supposed to. I reformatted and still having the problem. Could my new card be faulty? Anyone else had this problem or have any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Did you do the format in the camera? It's a bit of a long shot, but if you formatted it in your computer, you might try formatting it in the camera instead.

-- Roger

I have the same SD card. Didn't do anything special works great. I know thats not what you want to hear but...it is a fact. Have you searched to see if anyone else has had the same problem with this or another card? Maybe just that card is bad.

Good luck. I wish I had an answer for ya.

JJ

Gopro Hero 3 cameras had a problem with the Sandisk Ultra cards. Not sure if this is the same issue. I would suggest returning the card and trying a different brand. I have had good luck with the Delkin high speed cards.

I received the same exact card today from Amazon. I had a strange video this evening as well with jello, flickering of colors, and some choppiness in the video. Not sure if it's the card or my camera is a little loose at the servo and giggling around.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7296

Thanks everyone for the replies. Great forum. I did format in the camera itself. Have a feeling something might be wrong with the card. This is the first time I've ever had an issue with a card, but first time for anything I guess. Thanks again for the help!!

cwilli02 said:
What exactly are you doing when you say it's "jumpy"? Viewing live video stream? Viewing a recorded video? In the DJI VIsion App? On what kind of phone? Is the recorded video still on the card or transferred to the phone? Or is the video on a PC after transferring the file? If so, with what video player app?

BTW - Sandisk Ultra 32GB works great in my P2V.

I have a sandisk ultra 32gb in mine. Works great. Try doing a "full" format on your computer and then format in the camera as well. Worth a try.

Thanks for the replies again. I'll start with the first question. I'm using an iPhone5 and this "jerky" playback is happening on both live replay when connected via wifi, and also when I download it to my computer. I have a video card in the computer and again all this works fine when using the supplied 4gb card. I haven't tried a hard format of the card on my computer and then also on the camera itself. Can try that this evening for sure. The card fits into the slot on the camera just as nicely as the supplied 4gb card does. I'm going to contact BH Photo and see if they have had any issues with this card in the past. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31