Problem with remote control

Reaction score
My phantom 2 is less than a year old. It seems as if I am no longer able to manually set my home point and when I put it into home lock it does not work. I'm assuming something is messed up in the controller. Does anyone know where I can send it in to get fixed? Or, even better, does anyone know how I can fix it myself? Any sure fire way to know that it is in fact the switch? Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Sorry if it has been answered or addressed before but I could not find anything when searching. Thanks in advance for the help.

My phantom 2 is less than a year old. It seems as if I am no longer able to manually set my home point and when I put it into home lock it does not work. I'm assuming something is messed up in the controller. Does anyone know where I can send it in to get fixed? Or, even better, does anyone know how I can fix it myself? Any sure fire way to know that it is in fact the switch? Has anyone else had a problem like this?

Sorry if it has been answered or addressed before but I could not find anything when searching. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi Steve,

After you zero your compass and are warming up does the green light flash fast showing home lock? If it does Have you turned off the remote and does it return to home? Have you been into the assistant software and see if the box is checked for center position of left switch for it to come home?

~Duke

Last edited:

Connect your P2 to the assistant software and in the basic tab go to RC then on the RC unit. Now under the transmitter version there's a slider for S1 switch toggle S1 and see if your getting all 3 positions on that switch. To change your home point you must toggle S2 (left switch) the same way you do it to calibrate the compass with S1. If changing the home point is done correctly LED's will flash. This information is in the user's manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik