Problem with Raw file

Reaction score
I have used Raw mode for the first time today. Dissapointed to find a line right across every photo. This doesn't appear in the Jpeg version. Any ideas on how to fix this?
phantomraw.jpg

Still no joy :cry: . The card is a Sandisk 32GB U1 which I think is one notch up from Class 10? Tried formatting it in the camera through the app, but still have this annoying line. Sometimes at the top and sometimes in the middle of the picture. Maybe I will have to try my luck with DJI support. :roll:
phantomraw2.jpg

Haven't tried a different card yet. The only other one I have is the Class 4 8GB that came with the Phantom.

As suggested it could be a write error on your card. But it could also be a READ error - how are you transferring the image to your computer? Card reader? Wi-Fi phone transfer? Do you have another reader/method to try?

Unfortunately, it could also be a camera/sensor error.

Imported as DNG files into Photoshop Elements. Only converted to jpg in order to post on here. Lines are visible in the raw file. Will try another card, but suspect camera error. I will try and ascertain if the vertical position of the line is influenced by the gimbal angle of the camera. In the large files it is quite easy to see that the information is in the line still, but it looks like it has slid about 50% to the left.

AnselA said:
rich-s said:
Only converted to jpg in order to post on here. Lines are visible in the raw file.

Actually RAW data is not viewable before conversion to pixel image.

Thanks, but I think you knew what I meant :roll: . In case you didn't here is a screenshot of one of my RAW files as viewed using Adobe Camera Raw 6.7.

Screenshot-2014-06-01-21.50.06.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20