problem with out of control phantom

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bkV-NyLLw[/youtube] even before just taking off , it tilts, then when we tried to fly it, the whole phantom starts spinning uncontrollably, everything is stock except my battery. thanks guys n gals in advance.

Weird... Have you double-checked to ensure the props are installed correctly? That's what it looks like to me.

Edited to add: Just looked at it again and it looks like maybe you have one motor not operating properly, although that's hard to tell by just looking at video.

Transmitter calibration problem. It looks like it is getting a continuous signal to rotate like that. Check out section A5 in the advanced manual.

1) double check you have done the compass calibration correctly - do it again!

2) double check you have the propellers installed correctly - if you're using the stock props, they have directional arrows on them by the hub of the props. they must match the directional arrows on the phantom!

3) plug the phantom into your computer and run an IMU calibration - in this case I would suggest the advance calibration

4) as stated above, do a transmitter calibration - instructions can be found in section A5 of the advance manual

if problem persist, take it back :(

As someone said it could be controller or it could be compass.

If you fly in atti mode and it spins it is not a compass or GPS issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31