Problem with new Phantom 3 new firmware 1.10.90

im getting continuous data loss warnings when im in the air.and it seems to have started when i updated to the latest firmware.my drone flew fine up unitl the firmware update.reading this thread and others it seems a lot of people are having the same problem.any solutions? i only noticed it when i went into healthy drones to look at the flight details.

im getting continuous data loss warnings when im in the air.and it seems to have started when i updated to the latest firmware.my drone flew fine up unitl the firmware update.reading this thread and others it seems a lot of people are having the same problem.any solutions? i only noticed it when i went into healthy drones to look at the flight details.

Try downgrading the remote firmware to 1.6 instead of 1.8

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Its already in the RC. Turn on the RC and connect to your iPad (or whatever device you use) Press and hold the graduation cap in the top right for 5 seconds and release. The downgrade screen will pop up. 1.6 should already be in the long rectangular window in the middle.

Reactions: Cuckaburra
Does DJI NOT test this stuff before releasing it???? I've been here since June and the hits just keep on coming!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Its already in the RC. Turn on the RC and connect to your iPad (or whatever device you use) Press and hold the graduation cap in the top right for 5 seconds and release. The downgrade screen will pop up. 1.6 should already be in the long rectangular window in the middle.

i have to come clean and apologise i actually posted this in the wrong thread.i have a phantom 3 advanced not a 3 pro.sorry for wasting your time.

I'm having this video problem with 1.10.90 also.
Never had trouble with the last FW.
So downgrading the RC seems to fix video problems right?
When downgrading does the RC automatically go to 1.6 or can you choose another FW like 1.9?
Thanks.

Got confused I think.
FW 1.9 was the last one for the AC.
FW 1.8 is the latest for the RC.
Do I have that right now?

Yeah, did the 1.10 update.
Video was totally screwed up.
I downgraded the RC to 1.06 but haven't tried it yet.

For those of you who don't like 1.10 others are talking about how to downgrade your firmware back to 1.9. Which CAN be done please see the below thread and post any results on there so we can get all the information in downgrading in one place. This method has been reported to work on the P3A and P3P.

Downgrading firmware on P3P from 1.10.9 to 1.7.6

Phantom 3 standard for sale with argtek remote and extra battery. Owned it for two months and I just want to upgrade.

3b1e53c68fd7475ccfe7452c04967fde.jpg

Took my P3P out for a flight today using my Fat Shark goggles since the phone is only displaying gibberish. I used the Litche app and the connection to the app failed. However, I still had control of the drone (Thank God cause It was 4000 ft away). This never happened with the old firmware. On the second flight I used DJI GO. This time the app started acting up at about 500 ft away. Guess I'm not going to use my drone anymore til this gets addressed. However, I did cancel a drone order from DJI because of this.

Found the issue that was causing the video distortion on the phone. I took off the HDMI adapter on the controller and replaced it with the factory USB. Apparently, the new firmware doesn't work well with a controller that has the HDMI adapter. Hope this helps. It took me two controllers and 2 hrs to figure it out.

Hi.

Downgrading the Radio Controller software seem to work for me!
Just flew two full batteries without any glitch! :)

- In the Go-App home-screen (when pics of DJI aircrafts is showing)
- Hold the menu-button at top right until you get the downgrade options. (If no options try restart RC and App.)
- Apparently you should use v. 1.6

Ps. Maybe it's a good idea to re-install the Go-app too...

Good Luck! :sunglasses:
/Orre
Thanks for the advice. It had been a while since I last flew the P3P and I took it out yesterday to fly. Pixelation and lag were horrible. I first thought it was a serious issue, but tried to think it through and finally suspected an update/firmware issue, but wasn't sure it was the copter camera or controller. Googled everything under the sun and then, after all other had failed, came across your post and voila, it worked magnificently! Thanks ever so much for the recommendation!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31