Problem with new Phantom 3 new firmware 1.10.90

I confirm, you can not do the downgrade firmware ... The last reply they gave me is to send the phantom in service but I do not think I will. Meanwhile, I continue to read the post and figure out if there is a solution to this problem.

Now I send an email to the DJI wondering if you can downgrade the firmware ... I hope they give me a real answer! :triumph:

Hmm... Now I don't understand your answer... Didn't you read my post just above your first???

Downgrading the RADIO CONTROLLER firmware DID fix my problem with real-time video feed! -so far anyway...
Downgrading the quad firmware I don't think is possible without the knowledge DJI wont give us... :(

Reactions: Varming
Oh excuse me .... I tried to downgrade the RC but at the time of takeoff will not switch on the engine. A software update message appears on the screen. So of course I have to install the latest update to be able to fly.

Hmm... Sorry to hear that.

Go-App v.3.1.1
Quad firmware v.1.10.90
RC firmware v.1.6

For me, this worked no prob. for two full battery tests anyway!

Confirm at the Go-app "About" screen that RC has version 1.6.
Try insert formatted SD card with 1.10.90 firmware once again (with Controller off)
Also try re-install the Go-app...

Guess this is the best I can do...
As for quad firmware downgrade, I have tried all tricks I have found, and tried quad firmware 1.4, 1.7, 1.8 and 1.9 without luck...

/Orre

Ok I have the same your configuration. Now I tried to update my system Android on LG G3 smartphone, version 6.0 but does not change anything. I post the photos to let you know what I see on the smartphone screen.
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0688.JPG
DSC_0685.JPG
DSC_0686.JPG

I also increased the reception of video channels from 1 to 32 but in the Auto Scan Mode can not see the difference. Known some improvement if required video channels manually, but not much.

Sorry I cant help you...
I can't tell how annoyed I am by DJI no less is ruining OUR expensive devices, to the point you have to leave it for repair!!??... :mad:
Should be an obvious lawsuit!...

Wish you best of luck!
And please keep sharing your experiences!
I'll just hold my thumbs that my configuration is holding out!

/Orre

Surely if I have a few successful I will be happy to share my experience. Thank you for the help you have given me. Hopefully this problem will be resolved satisfactorily and in a short time. Flight coupons and have fun !!;););)

I have never had so many problems with any product as I have with Phantom Pro 3. The firmware 1.10.90 is the last straw. I can use the Phantom as a paper weight now, and it's not downgradable. How can they even sell something like this to end customers? I can only hope the DJI will go to hell soon and its place on the market takes someone more competent.

I had the same interferences as on Marchetto's screenshots. Even if the drone is only 2 meters away. Before the firmware upgrade everything was well. After the upgrade the screen is unusable. Downgrading the Radio Controller also solved the problem for me. But consider Firmware 1.5.8 is not running with the Firmware 1.10.90 of Phantom 3 (Refuses to start the engine). But you can use Version 1.6 with 1.10.90.
I could not downgrade the radio controller to 1.6 directly. I had to downgrade to 1.5.8 first and then upgrade to 1.6.

So I got it running again with the following Versions (no more interferences):

Radio Controller: 1.6.0
Phantom 3 Professional: 1.10.90
Android DJI Go App: 3.1.1

I will never touch again the Firmware!

best regards
Andreas

Hello everyone, I'll try to downgrade the firmware of the controller and then reinstall the latest version, see if I can I solve this problem! :)

Guys ... I just turned on my transmitter and asked me to do the last update, so now you have installed the 1.8.0 version, in the aircraft 1.10.90 I left on the phantom for about 30 minutes without it fly . For now no disturbance, I hope this problem will be solved!:):):)

After upgrading to 1.10 I lost reception on my P3P. On my first boot up I lost video and signal after a couple of minutes while adjusting some of the settings. In flight I lost video and radio signal a few times at less than 1000ft away with direct line of sight. I didn't see the broken video image on my iPad like above.

I will try the RC downgrade and see if that helps.

Edit: I just checked the log on Phantom. It says that the current FW is not downgradable.

Last edited:
After upgrading to 1.10 I lost reception on my P3P. On my first boot up I lost video and signal after a couple of minutes while adjusting some of the settings. In flight I lost video and radio signal a few times at less than 1000ft away with direct line of sight. I didn't see the broken video image on my iPad like above.

I will try the RC downgrade and see if that helps.

Edit: I just checked the log on Phantom. It says that the current FW is not downgradable.

Hello, that fw is installed in the controller? 1.6?

Hello, that fw is installed in the controller? 1.6?

I think it was 1.8 in the RC when I had the disconnects yesterday. I rolled the RC back to 1.6 and haven't flown yet. I rolled the RC back to 1.5.7 but its not compatible with 1.10 on the AC.

I checked the install log on SD card and I had 1.9 before 1.10. I had absolutely no issues with 1.9 and could go about 5000ft or more with slight obstructions.

I think it was 1.8 in the RC when I had the disconnects yesterday. I rolled the RC back to 1.6 and haven't flown yet. I rolled the RC back to 1.5.7 but its not compatible with 1.10 on the AC.

I checked the install log on SD card and I had 1.9 before 1.10. I had absolutely no issues with 1.9 and could go about 5000ft or more with slight obstructions.
Exactly the problem is just the ver 1.10.90 it would seem .... I had before Ola vers 1.6 in the controller and also had many ailments with little distance. Now I installed the ver 1.8, and the problem seems to have disappeared. I communicated with DJI but they want it to send the phantom to find the problem.Of course I did not, because I have told them that in my opinion is the fw to give problems.

Exactly the problem is just the ver 1.10.90 it would seem .... I had before Ola vers 1.6 in the controller and also had many ailments with little distance. Now I installed the ver 1.8, and the problem seems to have disappeared. I communicated with DJI but they want it to send the phantom to find the problem.Of course I did not, because I have told them that in my opinion is the fw to give problems.

Luckily I live in California Los Angeles area. I may call DJI tomorrow to see if they can roll back the FW in the AC. I am going to try an fly today to test it out with 1.6 RC and 1.10 AC to see what happens.

Just flew a coupe of battery's with 1.6 RC and 1.10 AC. No issues. First battery was to play with waypoints and I didn't go very far.
bd8992724a37e4849015e044f2a14924.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj