Problem with my charger/battery [VIDEO]

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen this issue before? I just received my Dji Phantom (1) in the mail today I flew it twice, no crashes. I did not put the positive in the negative slot or anything that I wasn't instructed to do. Can anyone tell me if its my charger or my battery or how to fix this? I searched the internet high and low with no success! I have been lurking this forum for a few weeks and I plan to become and active member! Thank you so much!
Ryan

View video on Tinypic

set your charger to LIPO

the stock charger sucks.

Get a better one. I have a ThunderAC6. If you stay in this hobby, you will eventually need a better charger. My stock phantom charger would never balance charge completely.

I have read a lot about the stock charger sucking haha. I just paid 500 dollars for this and I get 2 flights... Kind of ridiculous to me! So I am hoping Dgi will send me a replacement charger regardless if I am going to purchase a new one!

Been on hold with DJI for 37 minutes now and I am still caller number 28! Started at 47

Wish me luck!

RESOLVED!
It was the battery! The nice people at Hobbytown charged it on Nicd for a few seconds then switched it to lipo. Fixed! Wonder how it happened though?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj