Problem with Litchi App and mini iPad 2?

Reaction score
I'm considering buying the Litchi App for use with my Phantom 3A, but have read of problems using it with the mini iPad 2. Users say the app cuts out for no apparent reason. Is there a known bug in the software and if so is there a work around? Any advice with the combo would be appreciated.

I have the exact same setup and it works great for me. Just did a 2 mile waypoint mission in my neighborhood and it completely lost signal but continued with the mission until it was through and brought her back home. Great app for waypoint. I use DJI go app for all other flying though...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

All these apps use heavy video streaming and you need faster processors and good memory. I use iPad Mini 2 and it works fine but I don't have any other apps installed on it.

Reactions: Bastiand
Thanks all, I'll be purchasing the Litchi app. It seems only those who have problems of any kind tend to do all the posting leaving all the good/great experiences people have left unsaid.

I have just down loaded litchi on my ipad2. When I click on the icon it comes on for a few seconds and immediately shuts down.
Can any one tell me what the problem may be.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl