Problem with hovering

Reaction score
Hello friends,
Firstly I thought it was one time problem, but it seems that problem still appear...

Im starting P3, calibrate compass and use "P" mode.
After takeoff (and in time of taking off) the drone is not standing still , but it moves a little bit on left or right. Even when I not move any sticks it still going slowly on one direction.

Same thing happen indoors.

Is that normal ?

Mine does the same until I fly a bit, it then appears to be rock steady, even when hovering close to the home point.

Great, maybe it needs then some calibration 'in fly'?

Anyone other can check their phantom?

Thats last thing I do ;) Whats more, my manual is in Chineese. But I have found on google :) surley I will try this soon!

IMU inertial measurement unit. It is internal to the shell and keeps the drone straight with the world, in the horizonal and lvel planes.

Generally speaking place drone cool(not flown) on a PERFECTLY level surface. Vefify with a level.

Connect bird, DJI go app and drone go to sensors page in DJI app menus, and select IMU Calibtate. It il take a few(5-10 minutes) to complete. Don't shake or move anything near the drone as it needs to be still during calibration.
A bar or percentages will appear as progress occurs towards full IMU calib. After IMU is calibtrated, select ginbal calibration and allow it to finish.

Try that AND get/read the manual in your native tongue in case I missed anything

Also use only DJI OEM props, any other props I tried caused problems just exactly like you describe. So if you've change props, put only DJI props back on it.

Thank You for info.

I use original props so I dont think this is my problem this time. But... they hasn't been balanced yet.

Thank You for info.

I use original props so I dont think this is my problem this time. But... they hasn't been balanced yet.

I have never balanced a DJI prop but probably should.
Hope all works out for you, if not post back and we'll try to help you get airborne.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj